Program list & descriptions
History ( Masters )
|BA||B+ or A- average in final year|
Applicants must also meet the general admission requirements for the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
|Entry point||Domestic students||International students|
|September||June 30||June 30|
Applications submitted by February 28 may be considered for funding.
EXAMS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Statement of intent
- Writing sample
- For details, please consult the History website
|Chair||John Lutz||250-721-7381||CLE B245cemail@example.com|
|Administrative Officer||Theresa Gallant||250-472-5661||CLE B245dfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admin Assistant to the Chair||Karen Hickton||250-721-7381||CLE B245bemail@example.com|
|Admin Assistant, Graduate Program||Heather Waterlander||250-721-7384||CLE B245firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admin Assistant, Undergrad Program||Consuela Covrig||250-721-7383||CLE B245email@example.com|
What is co-op?
Co-operative education (co-op) is a learning strategy that lets you:
- alternate your academic studies with paid, relevant work experience in your field of study
- enrich your academic studies by drawing on practical, real-world experience from your work terms
- develop competencies to excel in the workplace
- potentially pursue work terms related to your graduate research or project
Can you do co-op?
Graduate co-op may be available to students who are pursuing thesis and non-thesis (or professional) degrees. Participation is optional, and admission is determined after consultation with your graduate adviser and department. Contact the co-op program in your degree area for details, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Co-op is not open to one-year graduate degrees, graduate certificates and diplomas, and non-degree graduate students.
What other career development support does UVic offer?
UVic Co-op and Career can support you through every stage of your career development, through:
- One-on-one career guidance
- Career development programs and workshops
- On-campus networking opportunities with employers
- Online work search resources
- Competency development and assessment
Looking for work?
Apply for all types of job opportunities at learninginmotion.uvic.ca.