Undergraduate admission appeals

Appealing after being required to withdraw

If you're a current UVic undergraduate student and are required to withdraw, or your application for readmission (after withdrawing) is denied, you can submit an appeal to Undergraduate Records to tell us about any difficult circumstances that have affected you recently, and how you'll improve your academic performance.

Appealing an admission decision

If you applied to UVic and were denied admission or transfer credit for an undergraduate program, you can submit an appeal to Undergraduate Admissions tell us about extenuating circumstances that affected your academic performance and your application to UVic.