Request for academic concession

Undergraduate students

Undergraduate students can request academic concessions if your course requirements are affected by unexpected and unavoidable circumstances, or conflicting responsibilities.

Graduate students

Graduate students must be continually registered with UVic. However, you can request a leave of absence for personal reasons or for medical, parental or compassionate reasons.

If you need more time to complete a course, talk to your instructor about an extension.