COVID-19 ONECard Information

  • If you’re new to UVic, please submit your selfie online
  • Online will re-open Sept. 15, in the meantime come into our office for a photo and a card
  • if you’ve had a ONECard in the past, visit us at the onecard office

Bus Pass Information:

All online, co-op & distance education courses are not charged a U-Pass (bus pass) fee in tuition. In order to purchase a bus pass, please contact either UVSS Undergraduate Students' Society or GSS Graduate Student Society.  

When the ONECard office is not open, how do I load funds to my account?

There are several ways to deposit funds onto your ONECard:

I lost my card, how do I freeze my account?

  • Freeze your ONECard funds online.
  • If you find your current card, you can reactivate it by contacting our office via e-mail requesting your account to be un-frozen.  Please use your preferred e-mail, provide your name, V# and attach a piece of Gov't issued photo ID.  

I live out of town, do I need a ONECard?

  • If you live outside of Victoria, you do not require a card for any on-line studying.  You can login to UVic using your netlink ID & password for all of your library and coursework needs.  Please feel free to e-mail us if you would like more details.

Do you still have a question? 

For questions - please check our onecard website or e-mail us at: .