Program list & descriptions
Environmental Studies ( Masters )
Applicants must also meet the general admission requirements for the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
|Entry point||Domestic students||International students|
|September||January 15||January 15|
EXAMS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- TOEFL 90 (internet-based test)
- Statement of Research Intent
- Brief Essay
- For details, please consult the Environmental Studies website
|Graduate Programs Administrative Assistant||Elaine Hopkins||250-721-7354||DTB B243firstname.lastname@example.org|
|School Administrator||Lori Erb||250-472-4568||DTB B243email@example.com|
|Director||Karena Shaw||250-472-5070||DTB B243bfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Graduate Adviser||Eric Higgs||250-721-8228||UH4 email@example.com|
|Undergraduate Advisor||Laurel Currie||250-721-6125||DTB B258firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Restoration of Natural Systems||Valentin Schaefer||250-472-4387||DTB B241email@example.com|
|Program Coordinator (Restoration)||Laura Biggs||721-846-3||CST firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Restoration of Natural Systems Library||250-472-4569||DTB B241email@example.com|
What is co-op?
Co-operative education (co-op) is a learning strategy that lets you:
- alternate your academic studies with paid, relevant work experience in your field of study
- enrich your academic studies by drawing on practical, real-world experience from your work terms
- develop competencies to excel in the workplace
- potentially pursue work terms related to your graduate research or project
Can you do co-op?
Graduate co-op may be available to students who are pursuing thesis and non-thesis (or professional) degrees. Participation is optional, and admission is determined after consultation with your graduate adviser and department. Contact the co-op program in your degree area for details, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Co-op is not open to one-year graduate degrees, graduate certificates and diplomas, and non-degree graduate students.
What other career development support does UVic offer?
UVic Co-op and Career can support you through every stage of your career development, through:
- One-on-one career guidance
- Career development programs and workshops
- On-campus networking opportunities with employers
- Online work search resources
- Competency development and assessment
Looking for work?
Apply for all types of job opportunities at learninginmotion.uvic.ca.