Admissions, registration and records
We want to make it easy for you to find what you need to apply to UVic, register for courses and access your documents. With that in mind, we’ve brought together the information necessary to:
- prepare and submit your application for admission,
- register and reregister for courses and
- access and modify the records relevant to you.
UVic’s Graduate Admissions and Records Office (GARO) provides services to prospective and current students and responds to inquiries related to admissions, registration or records. When you apply to UVic, your application and copies of all required documents are reviewed by this central office. After you are admitted, GARO can help you register, as well as maintain your academic record.
Discover the steps involved in becoming a graduate student at UVic.
- Before you apply
- Apply for admission
- Apply online now.
- My UVic application
- Check the status of your application online.
- Once you are accepted
- Look ahead to your next steps as a UVic graduate student.
- Change your program or return after an extended absence.
Use My page to review your grades, check your transfer credit summary, request transcripts and make changes to your personal contact information.