Applying for Admission
You are invited to complete an official online application provided that you meet the entrance requirements. The application fee is non-refundable. The Department does not make preliminary evaluations of applications.
The Graduate Admissions & Records Office will initially evaluate the file based on the unofficial documents you upload to your online application. If it meets minimum entrance requirements, their office will then forward the application to the Department for further evaluation by respective faculty members. We receive many qualified appliations every year but limits of space and funding prevent us from accepting as many students as we would like.
- We require a BA, BSc with a minimum B+ standing (typically in computer science/computer engineering/software engineering or its equivalent)
- We require a master's degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent, with a first-class standing (A-)
All applications should include the following:
- Application form (online)
- Academic transcripts from previous institutions
- Two assessment reports (from academic or professional contacts)
- CV / resume
- English language proficiency (if applicable)
- Statement of intent (brief explanation of career goals and areas of research interest)
- GRE (optional, but highly recommended for international students)
Applicants should refer to the Submission of Documents from the Graduate Studies' website which also includes general admissions information.
September is the main entry point. The MSc Industrial program is only available with the September entry. In order to be considered for a particular term, it is strongly recommended that your application be complete well in advance of the deadlines in order for faculty members to conduct a review of a full application.
|JANUARY||October 31st||April 15th|
|MAY||January 15th||September 15th (previous year)|