Graduation documentation

Other official graduation documentation, in addition to your degree parchment (diploma), may be requested.

Degree completion letter

A degree completion letter confirms the status of your application for graduation.

International students who intend to apply for a post-graduation work permit should request this letter only after all degree requirements have been met.

Official transcript

A notation showing that your credential has been granted will be added to your official transcript on your graduation date.

Certificate of degree completion

In addition to the information shown on the degree parchment (diploma), a certificate of degree completion shows your program details such as majors, minors and concentrations. 

Replacement degree parchment (diploma)

If your degree parchment (diploma) has been lost, damaged, you have had a name change or you are requesting a Juris Doctor replacement degree, complete the replacement degree request form. Replacement degree requests require a minimum 6 – 8 weeks for processing.

If you are unable to return the original degree parchment (diploma), also complete the lost degree declaration form.

Certified copy of degree

A certified copy of degree is a true and correct photocopy of the original degree parchment (diploma).  The original degree must be returned in order for a certified copy to be produced.