Submit forms, paperwork, and ask questions

Financial Services is using a ticketing system to help track enquiries and paperwork submissions. Use the links to the forms below to submit your enquiries and any forms or paperwork to the Payroll team.

Already submitted some tickets? View your existing requests in the ticketing portal.

Note: Please only provide information for one employee per form submission.

For more information please contact or call us at 250-721-7034. 

Job appointment or change form for my department

  • Use this link to submit forms relating to job appointments and job changes including:
    • recommendation for appointment
    • position status change
    • advice of separation

Timesheet submission

  • Use this link to submit timesheets

Pay and deduction request

  • Use this link to submit pay and deduction requests including:
    • salary reallocations
    • data loads
    • manual cheque requests
    • home loans

I need to submit a form for myself

  • Use this link to submit payroll paperwork relating to your own situation including:
    • immigration forms
    • TD1 / TD1-IN
    • employee paid benefits forms
    • CPT30

I have a general payroll enquiry

  • Use this link to ask questions such as:
    • enquiries about an employee's pay
    • enquiries about authorization
    • enquiries about time entry and approvals
    • employment verification letters
    • suspended applicant tracking system (ATS) records (relates to UVic Careers / Monster)

I have questions about my own pay

  • Use this link for general payroll questions such as:
    • general enquiries about  payroll
    • information about taxes
    • information about paystubs
    • immigration / mortgage letters
    • benefits enquiries
    • record of employment requests (ROE)
    • other payroll questions