Submit claims and invoices

Financial Services is using a ticketing system to help track enquiries, expense claim and invoice submissions. Use the links to the forms below to submit your enquiries and any forms to the Accounts Payable and Research Accounting teams.

Already submitted some tickets? View your existing requests in the ticketing portal.

Click on the relevant button below to complete and submit an online form for these services:

Payment request form

  • Use this link to submit payment requests including:
    • honorariums
    • one time scholarship payments
    • other payments without an invoice

Accountable advance request

  • Use this link to submit accountable advance requests

Accountable advance request: Indigenous ceremonies / events

  • Use this link to submit accountable advance requests for Indigenous cermonies or events

Cheque cancellation / reissue

  • Use this link to submit requests to cancel and/or reissue a cheque

Petty cash fund open / close

  • Use this link to request a new petty cash fund or to close an existing petty cash fund

Direct payment to Indigenous payees

  • Use this link to request a direct payment to an Indigenous payee

I have a completed PDF form to submit 

*new form submission portal

Several of our PDF forms have been converted to new online forms (see the online forms tab). For the forms that have not been converted, you can complete the PDF form and submit it using the button above. Alternatively, Chrome River can be used to submit many of these expenses.


Grad support / monthly scholarship payment

AP feeds upload

Vendor invoice submission

  • Use this link to submit vendor invoices for payment
  • Only submit one invoice per submission as this helps to ensure timely processing

I have a question

  • Use this link to ask questions about any of our services