Throughout The UVic Difference project, we'll be engaging with you through informal campus dialogues—both online and in-person.
FutureCast open dialogues
March 12–14 will feature a series of in-depth "FutureCast" open dialogue sessions for both students and staff/faculty to discuss the future positioning of UVic.
Participants will have an opportunity to discuss the options developed by the 27-member UVic Difference project steering committee for positioning UVic with key audiences such as current and prospective students, faculty, staff, funders and partners.
Strong input from university community members on this part of the project is critically important. Registration is through email.*
Sessions for faculty/staff
- Session #1: March 12, 12:30-2:00 p.m., Senate Chambers, University Centre A180.
- Session #2: March 13, 9:00-10:30 a.m., Harry Hickman 126a.
Sessions for students
- Session #1: March 13, 12:30-2:00 p.m., Senate Chambers, University Centre A180.
- Session #2: March 14, 9:00-10:30 a.m., Harry Hickman 126a.
- Session #3: March 14, 1:00-2:30 p.m., David Strong Building C116.
Participants will be eligible for a draw for a $50 Bookstore gift certificate at the end of each session.
Between March 17–28, there will be physical installations around campus, supported by social media, that ask additional and equally vital questions about UVic's future positioning.
*If you do not have an email client, please send an email directly to email@example.com and note the session you'd like to attend in the subject line.