Bachelor of Science programs
We offer a variety of programs leading to the BSc degree. Features of our undergraduate courses include an early introduction to practical spectroscopy, innovative interdisciplinary courses at third year in structure and bonding and in reaction mechanisms, and a wide spectrum of choices at the fourth year. Hands-on skills are developed through laboratory courses (self-contained at third- and fourth-year level), and research projects with individual faculty members.
- Links to course websites
- Requirements for a chemistry degree and related information
- Schedule of courses offered
- Laboratory schedule
- Tutors available
- Co-op program
- Second-year drop-in centre
- Chemistry Student Society
- Awards and scholarships
- Jobs for undergraduate students
- Find a chemistry mentor
- Archived chemistry student forum notes
- The UVic Academic calendar is the official guide to all programs, services and regulations of the University. It has pages on the programs we offer, a list of chemistry courses, notes on course requirements (along with honours programs and their requirements) and details on chemistry programs combined with biochemistry/microbiology, mathematics and earth and ocean sciences.
- The University's policy on academic integrity.
- Registration and timetable information
- Student Awards and Financial Aid
Need more information?
- Try the answers to frequently asked questions about Chemistry undergraduate programs
- Contact us directly