Situated in picturesque Gordon Head, the University of Victoria is only 25 minutes from the Swartz Bay ferry terminal, and 20 minutes from the airport. We offer visitor accommodation for both short-term and long-term stays:
- The Craigdarroch Guest House offers hotel-style suites throughout the year.
- From May to August, you can book rooms in our dormitories, cluster units and apartments.
Whether you're visiting UVic or coming to the island for a vacation, our campus is ideally situated to see everything that Victoria has to offer.
- Suitable for visiting researchers and parents of UVic students
- Hotel-style rooms with private washrooms
- Open year-round, but limited in availability
- Suitable for backpackers and other travelers seeking inexpensive lodging
- Shared lounges and washrooms
- Breakfast available from UVic cafeterias and outlets
- Available May to August