University of Victoria Faculty of Law shared a link.
- 2016-10-03 - Dr. Charles Sampford, Building the Rule of Law in International Affairs
- 2016-10-10 - Thanksgiving holiday (no classes)
- 2016-11-01 - Maclean Lecture
- 2016-11-09 - Fall Convocation
- 2016-11-10 - Fall Convocation
View all important academic dates in the Academic Calendar.
- 07:00 - Vikes Championship Breakfast
- 10:30 - Wisdom Jesus Learning Circle
- 11:00 - Supporting Survivors Information and Craft Fair
- 12:30 - Bread and Wine
- 13:00 - Practical facilitation skills to get students talking in class
- 14:45 - ACCESS: Academic Critical Communication in English Seminar Series
- 15:00 - Iron and manganese mineral formation and surface processes in the deep sea
- 15:30 - Sacred Ecology
- 19:00 - THE MUSIC OF STRANGERS: Yo-Yo Ma and the Silk Road Ensemble
- 21:00 - LO AND BEHOLD: Reveries of the Connected World
View more coming events on the UVic Events Calendar.
University of Victoria Faculty of Law shared Broadbent Institute | Institut Broadbent's photo.
Broadbent Institute | Institut Broadbent
See more of University of Victoria Faculty of Law on Facebook
John Borrows, Canadian Research Chair for Indigenous Law
Jeremy Webber, Dean of Law
Prof. Maneesha Deckha on Animal Law
Professor Maneesha Deckha studies animal law and is a professor at the University of Victoria. In this video she explains that the laws that we have regarding animals are outdated, and do not reflect modern cultural norms and values. She also describes her research into our lacking animal cruelty laws.