- 2015-02-27 - Victoria Colloquium: Professor Rainer Baubock
- 2015-03-02 - The Application of the Law of Armed Conflict to Military Operations
- 2015-03-03 - Efrat A. Arbel: "Rethinking the Discourse of Crisis in Aboriginal Corrections"
- 2015-03-06 - Victoria Colloquium: Professor Rainer Baubock
- 2015-03-06 - UVic Law's 40th Anniversary: Open House
- 09:00 - 10th Annual Faculty Research Symposium
- 09:15 - New Directions in Digital Scholarship: THe library and teh university community
- 09:30 - MA Oral Defense: Stella Wenstob
- 10:00 - IN SESSION - ONE
- 11:00 - Anthropology Hoodies
- 11:30 - English Conversation Cafe
- 12:30 - FridayMusic
- 13:00 - English for Academic Purposes
- 14:45 - Characterizing Cloud and Precipitation Features in the Eastern Canadian Arctic
- 15:00 - Precursors of Theory of Mind
- 15:00 - "BIRDMAN or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)"
- 15:30 - Professor Ruby Blondell, "The Gods Made Me Do It!"
- 19:00 - To Light A Candle
- 19:00 - Talk by Genjo Marinello
- 20:00 - Faculty Concert Series: Bruce Vogt, piano
View more coming events on the UVic Events Calendar.
- 2015-02-28 - Early Admission Application Deadline All Programs
- 2015-02-28 - Last day for withdrawing from full-year and second-term courses without penalty of failure
- 2015-04-02 - Last day of classes for all faculties except Faculty of Human and Social Development
- 2015-04-03 - Good Friday
- 2015-04-06 - Easter Monday
- 2015-04-07 - Examinations begin for all faculties except Faculty of Human and Social Development
View all important academic dates in the Academic Calendar.
Prof. Maneesha Deckha on Animal Law
Professor Maneesha Deckha studies animal law and is a professor at the University of Victoria. In this video she explains that the laws that we have regarding animals are outdated, and do not reflect modern cultural norms and values. She also describes her research into our lacking animal cruelty laws.
Become a fan of the University of Victoria to receive news and events on campus.