- 2015-03-02 - The Application of the Law of Armed Conflict to Military Operations
- 2015-03-03 - Efrat A. Arbel: "Rethinking the Discourse of Crisis in Aboriginal Corrections"
- 2015-03-06 - Victoria Colloquium: Professor Rainer Baubock
- 2015-03-06 - UVic Law's 40th Anniversary: Open House
- 2015-03-07 - UVic Law's 40th Anniversary: Panel Lecture
- 08:00 - Last day for withdrawing from full-year and second-term courses without penalty of failure
- 08:00 - Early Admission Application Deadline All Programs
- 10:00 - IN SESSION - ONE
- 13:00 - THE IRON GIANT
- 14:30 - Thank-You Concert
- 15:00 - "BIRDMAN or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)"
- 19:00 - Kix 'n' Rhythm
- 20:00 - Student Composers Concert
View more coming events on the UVic Events Calendar.
- 2015-02-28 - Last day for withdrawing from full-year and second-term courses without penalty of failure
- 2015-02-28 - Early Admission Application Deadline All Programs
- 2015-04-02 - Last day of classes for all faculties except Faculty of Human and Social Development
- 2015-04-03 - Good Friday
- 2015-04-06 - Easter Monday
- 2015-04-07 - Examinations begin for all faculties except Faculty of Human and Social Development
View all important academic dates in the Academic Calendar.
Prof. Maneesha Deckha on Animal Law
Professor Maneesha Deckha studies animal law and is a professor at the University of Victoria. In this video she explains that the laws that we have regarding animals are outdated, and do not reflect modern cultural norms and values. She also describes her research into our lacking animal cruelty laws.
Become a fan of the University of Victoria to receive news and events on campus.