First Year JD Application closes January 15, 2017
If you are applying for LLM or PhD program, please go to the graduate admissions pages.
1. Apply online. Application opens September 1.
2. Select your admissions category.
3. Upload your unofficial transcripts.
You have the option to upload unofficial transcripts directly to your application prior to submitting it. If you are made an offer of admission, we will ask you to send official transcripts by mail or courier.
Alternately, you may send your supporting documentation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
|Mailing address||Courier address|
Faculty of Law
University of Victoria
Fraser Building, Room 102
3800 Finnerty Road
Victoria, BC, V8P 5C2
5. Pay your application fee by credit card or INTERAC online.
6. Write down your applicant ID (starts with A00) and password. You'll need them for checking the status of your application later.
7. Check the status of your application at My UVic application.
During peak times, updates to the information within "My UVic Application" regarding dates received may be impacted by processing delays. Mailed supporting documents will be stamped on the date they are received in our office, however, it may take several weeks for this date to be reflected on your "My UVic Application" page.
|Application deadline||Supporting document deadline||Application fee|
|First-year program||January 15||March 1||$92|
|Upper-year program||April 30||June 30||$92|
| Visiting-Second term only
|July 31||August 31||$92|
|Summer program||March 31||April 30||$36.50|
The February sitting of the LSAT is the latest exam score accepted for entry in September.