Anthropology courses are offered over three terms per year.
- Do you want to know the course requirements for Majors, Minors or Honours?
- Do you want to know if a course can be transferred to our department?
- Do you already have credit for a course and want to know your options if you take it again under another theme?
- Having problems registering yourself in an ANTH course?
- Interested in directed studies?
Anthropology Department's Advisers
Visit or email one of your advisers.
Please note: The University reserves the right to limit enrolment and to limit the registration in, or to cancel or revise, any of the courses listed. The university reserves the right to cancel courses if enrollment is not sufficient. Preliminary lists of instructors and courses are subject to change. The curricula may also be changed, as deemed advisable by the Senate of the University. General information about the calendar includes: academic sessions, calendar changes, course values and hours, course experience survey, limit of the University's responsibility, program planning, privacy and access to information, notification of disclosure of personal information to statistics Canada, schedule of classes and the University's right to limit enrollment.