To look for a specific person, try the chemistry directory or the search box at the top right of the page. To find out who does what, start with the list below.
- Go to the faculty listing for professors.
- Laboratory instructors run the labs.
- Office, workshop, instrument and glassblowing staff.
- Sessional instructors are lecturers on short-term appointments.
- Adjunct faculty are external experts with departmental affiliation.
- Professors emeriti are retired but retain a presence in the department.
- Chemistry department advisors: for transfer credit see Dr. Briggs; for questions about our courses and programs see Dr. Berg.
- The chemistry student society supplements and enriches the experience of students in the UVic chemistry department.
- Are you a UVic Chemistry graduate? Keep-in-touch through our alumni page
Having difficulty finding who you want? Contact us directly.