Available drawings and paperwork
- Venue Information. A complete list of the venue's available equipment (lighting, audio, staging and lobby equipment), as well as information that will help you plan for your event with us.
- Event Information Form for use by clients to generally outline an event's technical requirements.
- Festival Ground Plan for use by clients to help track lighting, sound and scene changes.
- Lobby Ground Plan
- Seating Plan - Main Floor
- Seating Plan - Balcony
- Ground Plan - Main Floor
- Ground Plan - Balcony
- Ground Plan of Stage with Dimensions
- Ground Plan of Stage without Dimensions
- House Lighting Hang
- Lighting Instrument Schedule
- Stage and Catwalk Side Elevation
- Exposed exterior loading zone, will accommodate a 13.7m (45') semi-trailer
- Loading doors are ground level with direct stage access
- Loading door dimensions: 2.4m wide by 2.1m high (8' x 7'). Interior loading area dimensions: 5.1m by 4.7m (16'8" x 15'6")
- Stage access doors - maximum dimensions: 2m wide by 2.1m high (6'6"w x 6'9")
- An Auditorium zone permit is required for any vehicle in the loading bay longer than 15 minutes. These are arranged through the auditorium. There are spaces for up to two (only) vehicles that are five-ton truck sized and smaller.
- Longer term bus and truck parking is available on campus. Please liaise with the auditorium for exact location and other details.
Following what is known as a "continental" seating plan, the Auditorium seats are placed in unbroken rows. Each row has been spaced one foot farther apart than is conventionally done to allow for ample legroom and comfort. The longest seat-to-stage distance is 24m (79').