At UVic, learning extends beyond the classroom. Through UVic's co-operative education program, Social Sciences students alternate terms in class with paid work terms in positions related to their field of study.
What are the benefits?
Through co-op, students:
- connect their classes to their career
- clarify their strengths, interests and goals
- develop competencies to help them excel in the workplace
- work for employers in their field
- build a valuable network of contacts
- earn a salary to help them pay for tuition