Resources for alumni
The UVic Alumni Association is led by a large group of volunteers who are proud of their connection to the University of Victoria and are dedicated to maintaining strong ties between the university and its graduates.
All graduates automatically become members of the alumni association and are entitled to the exclusive services and benefits they offer.
The association's mission is to unite alumni support for the university, promote alumni participation in university governance, encourage support for students, and to build awareness of the university and the value of higher education.
The university provides staff support for the alumni association through the UVic Alumni Services department, including:
- The UVic Torch Alumni Magazine, mailed twice a year to all alumni.
- The UVic Online Community Network.
- Several alumni events are organized each year, including the annual Alumni Week celebration in February. Events are also regularly scheduled for alumni in Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa and Asia.
- Find out what your Anthropology Alumni are doing with the annual Anthropology Alumni Updates.
- Contact the Anthropology Office if you would like to recieve Anthropology Alumni information.
Resources for our alumni
As a graduate of Social Sciences at the University of Victoria, you are part of our extended community− a network of over 20,000 graduates in communities around the world. There are many ways to stay connected with that community.
Keep in touch
Please explore the links below to find ways to stay connected that work for you, online or in person.
Or vist the Alumni Relations website
To find out more, contact Cora LaRussa, Alumni Annual Giving Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay in the loop
Alumni events, social media, and publications give you a valuable ongoing connection with the university.
Extend your network and develop your professional skills while giving back to UVic.
- Volunteer with your department, alumni groups, or the alumni board.
- Speak at a student or alumni event.
- Offer a co-op placement, career advice or mentoring to a student.
- Pay it forward by contributing to scholarships or bursaries and support the changemakers of tomorrow.