Biology at UVic - See the possibilities!
Many have said that this is the century of Biology and we won't disagree! Biology serves as the gateway to many exciting careers. Our faculty and students, both graduate and undergraduate, study and research a wide range of subjects from
- exploring biodiversity in deep sea hydothermal vents
- sequencing the salmon and sea lice genomes
- understanding how the human eye develops
- learning in a living laboratory at the Bamfield Marine Sciences Centre
- researching the impact of climate change on trees in the Centre for Forest Biology
- developing biomedical technologies in the Centre for Biomedical Research
- working while you learn in the Co-op Education Program
Come visit us and see the possibilities!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org