Do you have a passion for making a difference in the health of society? Do you believe that food security, housing and access to education are basic human rights for all citizens? Are you interested in collective action to improve the health of the population?
You'll complete the courses online in your own community and attend 3 on-campus experiences at the University of Victoria.
- Partnerships with people and populations served
- Critical analysis drawing on principles of social justice and equity
- Political awareness and political engagement as a basis for social change
- Interprofessional and multi-disciplinary approaches
- Diversity and cultural safety
- Indigenous knowledges
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org