The entrance to the gardens is near the Interfaith Chapel, on the south-west edge of the campus. The gardens encompass an area north of Cedar Hill Cross Road and west of Henderson Road.
- Directions to UVic
- Driving: drive around Ring Road (one way traffic) to parking lot 6.
- Bus: Bus routes to UVic
- Biking: Cycling routes to UVic
Parking lot 6 is the lot closest to Finnerty Gardens.
User-pay parking is available in all main campus lots Monday to Saturday.
At the Ian Stewart Complex and University Centre parkade, pay parking is in effect 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- Day and hourly parking permits are available from dispensers at a rate of $1.25/hour to a maximum of $7/day.
- Dispensers for day permits are conveniently located in all numbered lots outside Ring Road, including the Ian Stewart Complex lot. They accept quarters, $1 coins, $2 coins, VISA and Mastercard.
- Day permit holders can park in any general parking stall indicated by the blue signs.
- Parking meters are available in most lots. They accept $1 and $2 coins and quarters.
No charge for parking on Sundays: all lots except the Ian Stewart Complex and University Centre parkade
Free parking on statutory holidays: all lots.