Computer classroom bookings
University Systems manages 14 computer classrooms which are available for academic and non-academic bookings by UVic departments. Classrooms range in size from 13 to 54 stations runing Microsoft Windows or macOS and as a variety of software for data analysis, research, and design.
We may be able to accommodate external bookings depending on availability.
Request a booking
Credit classes in UVic’s academic calendar, including
- exams, and
Casual academic, non-academic, and external events, such as
- continuing Studies courses,
- international business courses,
- data collection for researchers,
- drop-in instruction, and
- training sessions.
Booking fees for non-academic events and labour and staffing fees for events with extraordinary requirements may be assessed.
There are usually no fees for academic events.
- $100 per hour per room booking fee for external events
- $54 per hour per room booking fee for external events sponsored by a UVic department
- $54 per hour per room booking fee for internal events that charge admission, tuition, or conference fees, including
- language courses offered through the ELC,
- credit and non-credit courses offered through Continuing Studies, and
- business courses offered through ISIBM, but
- excluding tuition and student fees for students in degree-granting programs
- $75 per hour labour fee for extraordinary setup requirements
- $25 per hour staffing fee per hour booked outside of regular operating hours
Please contact email@example.com with all enquiries about bookings, hardware and software resources, and fees.