BSc (Hons) 1974 (Liverpool)
Office: Elliott 334e
Visiting Research Fellow at the Australian National University (1985); University of Bristol, UK (1991); University of Canterbury, NZ (1998).
- President's Distinguished Service Award individual winner, 2004; Team award for innovation, 2012.
- 3M Teaching Fellow 2000 sponsored by the Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education and 3M Canada.
- Recipient of the 1997 Excellence in Teaching Award, sponsored by the Alumni Association, University of Victoria.
As Laboratory Supervisor, Dave is responsible for the overall administration of the Undergraduate Laboratory Program. His own area of specialty is for labs in the following courses:
- Chemistry 222: An Introduction to Inorganic Chemistry
- Chem 362: Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory
- Chem 462: Advanced Inorganic Laboratory
Dave was also the Associate Director for TA Development in the Learning and Teaching Centre 2000-2008.