What is the Behavioural Medicine lab?
The Behavioural Medicine (BMED) lab is a research lab (director: Dr. Ryan Rhodes) within the School of Exercise Science, Physical and Health Education at the University of Victoria, Canada. Our mission is to produce and disseminate innovative and population-relevant physical activity and health research of the highest calibre within an environment that fosters collaboration, community, pride, and life balance.
- Information about our lab and activities? Please choose from the left menu on this page.
- Information about research projects and participation? Get participant info.
- Information about BMED students? Get student info.
- Exercise Psychology - Physical Activity and Sedentary Behavior
- ISBNPA Conference to be held in Victoria in June 2017! Call for symposia until October 28th
- Understanding Action Control of Daily Walking Behavior among Dog Owners: A Community Survey
The International Society of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity conference is being held in Victoria, B.C. in June 2017 hosted by the University of Victoria. There is a call out for abstracts until October 28th. This is a great opportunity to attend an international conference here on the island.
Click here if you would like more information!