Hitachi S-4800 FESEM
With a cold field emission electron source for high resolution, ExB in-lens filter, our Hitachi S-4800 field emission scanning electron microscope is an extremely powerful and flexible tool.
- 0.5 kV to 30 kV accelerating voltage
- 1 nm resolution at 15 kV, 1.4 nm at 1 kV
- Magnification from 30x to 800,000x
- Maximum specimen size = 100 mm
- Super ExB filter technology
- Dry vacuum system
- X+Y motorized eucentric stage with trackball interface (tilt and Z by manual control)
- Ring-type YAG backscatter detector
- Bruker Quantax EDS System for X-ray spectroscopy.