The labour/employee relations team work closely with all managers responsible for operations and human resources consultants on all matters relating to the interpretation and application of the collective agreements.
The team works closely with all of the university's employee group representatives and disseminated information concerning current negotiations and communicates all other labour related issues to the UVic community.
- CUPE Local 917 Schedule A
- CUPE Local 917 Schedule B
- CUPE Local 951 Schedule A Monthly
- CUPE Local 951 Schedule A Equivalent Hourly
- CUPE Local 951 Schedule B Market Adjusted Rates Applicable to Technician and Nurse Positions
- CUPE Local 951 Child Care Workers
- CUPE Local 4163 Component 1
- CUPE Local 4163 Component 2
- CUPE Local 4163 Component 3
CUPE 917 represents the University of Victoria's trades, grounds workers, security officers, facility attendants and janitorial, maintenance and food service workers among others. CUPE 917 represents approximately 500 workers (430 FTE positions).
CUPE 951 represents approximately 850 workers (755 FTE positions) including office employees, library assistants, technicians, nurses and child care workers.
CUPE 4163 is known as the University of Victoria's Educational Employees' Union. The local is made up of three "components," each with separate collective agreement language. CUPE Local 4163 application form can be found at http://4163.cupe.ca/?page_id=396
The PEA chapter at UVic comprises administrative and academic professionals. This group includes 850 employees (770 FTEs).