Planning your online course
Most instructors find that online education requires more ‘front-end’ preparation and learner support than is required for face-to-face teaching. Our team at TIL can help you:
- plan your course using ‘best practice’ guidelines to support your learners
- design assignments and interactive activities that will keep your students engaged
- prepare instructional materials using formats that work effectively in an online learning environment
- link to academic and technical support systems for your learners
- get advice on the administrative support you or your students may need
The resources we’ve included on these pages can help you get started, and we hope you’ll find them useful. Please let us know of other resources you can recommend.