University Systems help centre
Technology Solutions Centre: Audiovisual technologies
Departments interested in purchasing audiovisual technologies are encouraged to contact the Technology Solutions Centre, where media analysts can assess requirements, recommend solutions, acquire audiovisual equipment, provide demonstrations, and answer questions regarding audiovisual configurations. Please email email@example.com to arrange a consultation.
The University of Victoria recommends the following standard audiovisual equipment.
- Projector mount (CBM UPRO-1)
- Projector security kit (CBM UPRO-KIT)
- Ceiling flange (Pierless ACC570)
- Wall bracket (Da-Lite No. 6)
- Fixed wall mount for 60" display (Chief XSMU)
- Fixed wall mount for less than 60" display (Chief LSMU)
- Tilt wall mount for 60" display (Chief XTMU)
- Tilt wall mount for less than 60" display (Chief LTMU)
Desktop Video Collaboration
If you would like a demonstration or more information about the equipment listed above, please contact the Technology Solutions Centre to arrange a consultation:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 250-853-3572
- In person: Clearihue C143
- Hours of operation: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- You will get modern, reliable audiovisual technology which is tested and known to be fully compatible with the university's technology infrastructure.
- You will be able to get assistance from our media analysts who are trained to fully support and troubleshoot standard audiovisual technology.
- Using standard equipment in classrooms and meeting spaces allows presenters to easily and confidently transition between locations without having to learn how to use a variety of equipment.
- Apple Purchases
- Digital signage
- Obtain standard audiovisual technology
- Obtain standard cell phones
- Obtain standard phones
- Obtain standard software
- Obtain standard tablet computers
- Support Information
- Technology Solutions Centre: Standard Desktops
- Technology Solutions Centre: Standard laptops
- Technology Solutions Centre: Technical Approval
- Video collaboration