University Systems help centre
Technology Solutions Centre: Audiovisual technologies
If you are looking for audiovisual technologies, the Technology Solutions Centre will connect you with our media analysts to assess your requirements, recommend solutions, and answer questions regarding audiovisual configurations. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a consultation.
The University of Victoria recommends the following standard audiovisual equipment.
- Classroom/meeting room/general purpose projector (NEC PA550W)
- Medium-sized boardroom projector (coming soon)
- Portable/tabletop projector (Epson Powerlite 1761W)
- Extra-bright portable/tabletop projector (Epson 1771W)
- Projector mount (CBM UPRO-1)
- Projector security kit (CBM UPRO-KIT)
- Ceiling flange (Pierless ACC570)
- Wall bracket (Da-Lite No. 6)
Desktop Video Collaboration
If you would like more information about the equipment listed above, please contact the Technology Solutions Centre to arrange a consultation:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 250-853-3572
- In person: Clearihue C143
- Hours of operation: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- You will get modern, reliable audiovisual technology which is tested and known to be fully compatible with the university's technology infrastructure.
- You will be able to get assistance from our media analysts who are trained to fully support and troubleshoot standard audiovisual technology.
- Using standard equipment in classrooms and meeting spaces allows presenters to easily and confidently transition between locations without having to learn how to use a variety of equipment.
- Apple Purchases
- Digital signage
- Obtain standard audiovisual technology
- Obtain standard cell phones
- Obtain standard phones
- Obtain standard software
- Obtain standard tablet computers
- Technology Solutions Centre: Standard Desktops
- Technology Solutions Centre: Standard laptops
- Technology Solutions Centre: Technical Approval
- Video collaboration