University Systems help centre
Technology Solutions Centre: Audiovisual technologies
Departments interested in purchasing audiovisual technologies are encouraged to contact the Technology Solutions Centre, where media analysts can assess requirements, recommend solutions, acquire audiovisual equipment, provide demonstrations, and answer questions regarding audiovisual configurations. If you require audiovisual components, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a consultation.
The University of Victoria offers the following standard audiovisual equipment for institutional acquisition (click on an item for details):
- Projector mount (CBM UPRO-1)
- Projector security kit (CBM UPRO-KIT)
- Ceiling flange (Pierless ACC570)
- Wall bracket (Da-Lite No. 6)
- Fixed wall mount for 60" display (Chief XSMU)
- Fixed wall mount for less than 60" display (Chief LSMU)
- Tilt wall mount for 60" display (Chief XTMU)
- Tilt wall mount for less than 60" display (Chief LTMU)
Desktop Video Collaboration
If you would like a demonstration or more information about the equipment listed above, please contact the Technology Solutions Centre to arrange a consultation:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 250-721-8292
- In person: Clearihue C143
- Hours of operation: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Frequently asked questions
- You will get modern, reliable audiovisual technology which is tested and known to be fully compatible with the university's technology infrastructure.
- You will be able to get assistance from our media analysts who are trained to fully support and troubleshoot standard audiovisual technology.
- Using standard equipment in classrooms and meeting spaces allows presenters to easily and confidently transition between locations without having to learn how to use a variety of equipment.
Please advise us when you find damaged screens, projectors with burnt-out bulbs or other malfunctioning equipment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the AV Help Line at 250-721-8292.