Equity Lens in Public Health is a 5-year (2011-2016) program of public health research at the University of Victoria. Find out more: ELPH research program.
Health equity tools inventory
We are pleased to present ourinventory of health equity tools (pdf).
- New ELPH Health Equity Resource List availble
- ELPH's Bernie Pauly, Trevor Hancock, and Marjorie MacDonald honoured by PHABC
- ELPH Principal Investigator Dr. Bernie Pauly honoured with BC Community Achievement Award
- New Situational Analysis for Complex Systems paper published
- Dr. Marjorie MacDonald and Cheryl Prescott receive ARNBC awards
This Programmatic Grant in Health and Health Equity is funded by:
Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Institute of Aboriginal Health $42,225
Institute of Population & Public Health $1,332,775
For project updates and more information on other Programmatic Grants to Tackle Health and Health Equity funded by CIHR's Institute of Poplulation and Public Health (IPPH) click here.
Public Health Agency of Canada
Infectious Disease and Emergency Preparedness Branch $625,000