Finance your education
We want your graduate studies to challenge you, not your finances. Here's where you can learn about financial aid, scholarships, work study, budgeting and more. With UVic's helpful finance officers and resources, there's no reason to go it alone.
How much will it cost?
- How much will the year cost?
- How much will tuition cost?
- Where can I pay my tuition?
- What are the costs to live in on-campus housing?
- How much does it cost to park on campus?
- How can I pay my tuition (online banking, cheque, etc.)?
Scholarships, fellowships, loans and bursaries
We believe that financial support of graduate students is a crucial factor in contributing to their success. Learn more about HSD awards and scholarships.
- Granting agencies and graduate awards (merit-based fellowships)
- Student Awards and Financial Aid (needs-based bursaries and student loan information)
Assistant and work options
- Research assistantships are a good way to share your ideas and energy with world-renowned researchers. Ask your school or program about research assistant opportunities.
- Teaching assistantships are a good way to try your hand at teaching. Ask your school or program about teaching assistant opportunities.
- Co-operative education is a great way to earn while you learn. Programs in the Schools of Public Administration and Health Information Science include an integrated co-op component.
- The Work Study program can provide part-time employment.
Info for newly accepted students
Tuition and fees
- Find your tuition information (student account balance)
- Schedule of tuition fees
- Tuition and fees contacts
- Fee regulations
Pay your fees
You can pay your fees online or in person at Accounting Services, 2nd Floor, University Centre.
Managing your finances
Budgeting and annual cost assessment
- Annual cost assessment
- Information about expected costs, funding sources and strategies for balancing your budget.
- Budgeting in cyberspace
- Budgeting tools, on-line calculators and other useful information to take the guesswork out of your finances.
- Tuition and fee assessments
- Schedule of tuition fees, forms and new tuition information in UVic Accounting Services.