Pension Services administers the pension benefits for members of the University of Victoria pension plans, oversees investment programs and supports the Board of Pension Trustees, the Investment and Administration Committee and various other pension committees.
Eligible employees at the University of Victoria belong to one of three main pension plans:
The administration of pension benefits includes:
- verifying, recording and maintaining member data
- calculating and paying pension benefits
- producing benefit statements
- responding to member requests for pension plan information
- producing publications and communications for the plans
- producing financial statements and annual reports
- preparing various reports for regulators
Oversight of investments includes maintaining investment policies and mandates, monitoring external investment managers for compliance with policies, and working with investment consultants on investment strategy matters.
Pension Services is located on the second floor of the Administrative Services Building, Room B278.
Director, Pension Services
Contact for: Investments, Combination and Money Purchase Plans governance and policy
Manager, Pension Administration
Contact for: Staff Pension Plan governance and policy
Pension Governance Communication Officer
Contact for: Plan governance and policy, communications
Pension Entitlement Officer
Senior Administrative Clerk
Pensions Clerk - Faculty Plan
Pension Services Administrator
Karen del Sol
Administrative Support Clerk