Biomedical engineering option
In addition to the regular engineering program requirements, the biomedical engineering option requires completion of the following courses:
- Students in this option may take EPHE 141 and BIOL 225 in lieu of BME 200 and 201, but must then take BIOL 190A as their natural science elective.
- Students in this option must take ELEC 435 as a technical elective.
- Students must apply to be accepted into this option, normally during term 1B.
- Admission to this option requires completion of biology 11 and is subject to enrolment limitations.
- The offering of this option is subject to resources.