University Systems help centre
1. The WYSIWYG editor in Cascade is very similar to the buttons in MS Word.
2. You can apply styles such as file, email, phone, pdf and zebra.
3. Use the format drop-down box to apply paragraph styles and headings.
4. Cut, copy, paste and paste as plain text. Note: When cutting and pasting from Microsoft Word, use paste as plain text to avoid copying over any extraneous code that may cause problems with your site.
5. Create bulleted or numbered lists.
6. Indent or outdent text.
7. Insert and undo hyperlinks.
9. Insert images.
10. Insert a table.
11. View the main content area in full-screen mode. When you are finished viewing in full-screen mode, click on the icon again to return to normal viewing.