University Systems help centre
1. The WYSIWYG editor in Cascade is very similar to the buttons in MS Word.
2. You can align text.
3. Apply styles such as file, email, phone, pdf and zebra.
4. Use the format drop-down box to apply paragraph styles and headings.
5. Cut, copy, paste and paste as plain text. Note: When cutting and pasting from Microsoft Word, use paste as plain text to avoid copying over any extraneous code that may cause problems with your site.
6. Create bulleted or numbered lists.
7. Indent or outdent text.
8. Insert and undo hyperlinks.
9. Insert images.
10. Insert a table.
11. View the main content area in full-screen mode.
- Add an accordion or expland/collapse list to a page
- Add an image wrapper to a page
- Adding a block to a block
- Create a folder
- Create an accordion or expand/collapse list
- Create an image wrapper
- Create a page
- Creating a block
- Delete a folder
- Deleting a page
- Direct publishing
- Editing a block
- Editing pages - creating links
- Editing pages - insert images
- Editing pages - inserting a tab
- Editing pages - inserting a table
- Editing pages - insert table columns and rows
- Editing pages - pasting from MS Word
- Editing pages - reordering tabs
- Editing pages - styles and formatting
- Editing pages - versions
- Hide a page and folder
- Logging in to Cascade
- Resizing an image with Pixlr
- Restore a page or folder
- Site files and folders
- Updating a document
- Updating the homepage billboard
- Uploading a document
- Uploading an image
- WYSIWYG Editor