University Systems help centre
Create custom calendar view: Outlook 2010 and 2013
With Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can customize views to display your calendar in a manner that is best suited for you. A view is composed of a view type, fields, colors, fonts and many other settings that allow you to view items in a folder in a variety of ways.
- From any calendar view in Outlook, select the View tab.
- Click on Change View.
- Click Manage Views.
- Select a view that’s similar to the one you want to create. For example, select Calendar to create a graphical calendar of appointments, or select List for a tabular list of appointments.
- Click Copy to duplicate that view.
- Give the new view a descriptive name. Click OK.
- Depending on the type of view you have created, you will have various options to customize it, such as adding filters or sorting options. Click OK when you’ve finished customizing the view.
- Click OK once more to return to your calendar view. Now, you will be able to select your custom calendar view when you click Change View.