New staff checklist
- Obtain your NetLink ID. Your NetLink ID will be used to sign in to your UVic email, UVic wired and wireless Internet, My page, and other computing resources.
- Check your UVic Email. UVic will use this email address to contact you. You can also connect your UVic email account to your mobile device. Supported mobile devices can synchronize email, calendar, and contacts with your new UVic Exchange account.
- Check your job and pay information in My page. Your pay stubs, job summary, and tax forms are all available in the Employee services section in My page.
- You may need access to certain applications as part of your new position. Visit the Business Applications category for further information.
- For further assistance with your NetLink ID, computer, or other UVic computing resources, please contact the Computer Help Desk.
For a comprehensive list of services available to staff, please visit our service catalogue. If you are unable to find what you are looking for or if you require any further assistance, please contact the Computer Help Desk.