Faculty and staff bookings
Bookings for academic credit courses scheduled for the timetable.
Request to offer courses
Contact email@example.com, local 8128
University Departments may contact Casual Academic Bookings for:
- Academic meetings on an irregular basis
- Faculty meetings
- Casual departmental meetings (excluding those requested via the Timetable submission process)
- Continuing Studies bookings
- Language program requests (including COOP Japan)
- Class reviews, make-up or extra classes, breakout rooms, make-up exams
- MA thesis and PhD dissertation defenses
- Preparation for an Academic Class Presentation
Contact Events Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org, local 8128
Internal and external users may contact Non-Academic Bookings for:
- conferences, 1-3 day seminars, presentations and meetings
- athletic meetings, courses and clubs, and department groups
- Senate and Board Room University Centre
- administrative department bookings
- lobby areas of the ECS, HHB, ELL, HSD,MAC, SCI and SSM for events also requiring classrooms
- UVSS Student Club, Course or Professional Development Union Bookings, Advocacy groups
- university unions, PREA
- Jeanne S. Simpson property
- classroom and audio visual cabinet keys
The University of Victoria is an ideal place to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Enjoy a walk through the university gardens or stroll down the hill to the beach.
UVic has 131 rooms of various sizes which may be booked for seminars, lectures, slide presentations, retreats and conferences.
For enquiries, please call Non-Academic Bookings at 250-721-8128.
Audio visual equipment, food, beverages and other UVic services can be arranged upon request .
For further information contact:
8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
Telephone: (250) 721-8128
Fax: (250) 721-8795