University of Victoria Libraries Special Collections serves as a research and teaching resource for students, faculty, and the community at large. Its mandate is to collect, preserve, and make accessible rare books, manuscripts, architectural plans, photographs, and oral history interviews.
All members of the university community, as well as those outside the university, are welcome to use the resources and services of the department.
Search or browse our various collections.
Use our guides to search many of the collections.
Learn more about the services we provide.
- Freedom to Read Week Display
- Pre-Digital Books Seminar This Week
- Anonymous donation: God Save the King by Brian Howard
- Falstaff and Music Exhibit Guided Tour
- Pre-Digital Books Next Week
See more recent stories on our Special Collections blog.
Search our archival holdings
Search our book holdings