The Curriculum Library has begun a phase of revitalization, working towards a Learning Commons model. Through the collaborative efforts of the UVic Libraries and the Faculty of Education, we are redefining our physical and virtual spaces to create quality learning environments for our community.
- Find large group worktables on our gallery level
- Find a study room for quiet individual or group study
- View feature displays of student work, classroom support materials, and local artists
- Enjoy your food while studying. We are food-friendly; if you pack it in, please pack it out
Equipment and services
Can we help?
Preparing for your practicum? Developing curriculum materials? Graduate research? We can help:
- Carol Nahachewsky, Educator - email@example.com
- Pia Russell, Education Librarian - firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our conversation about teacher education:
- What do you wish for and what do you need? As we transition to a Learning Commons model share your thoughts with Carol Nahachewsky, Educator, email@example.com.
- Our updated food policy makes us a unique food-friendly place to study, create, think and collaborate.
- Curric website revamp! Provide your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org - are we meeting your needs?
- New closing times: see hours page.
See more recent stories on our Curric blog
- New resources for you. Here are the new titles we've added in the past month.
- Current displays spotlight:
- Indigenous language texts and indigenous education
- Social justice and collaboration featuring work by local elementary students
- Mini Wish Flags exhibit featuring art work by local students and support materials
- Archive of previous displays.