For students who have been accepted into the UVic in Paris Field School Program, please carefully read the VIP 2013 Student Handbook for important information.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- January 30, 2013, 19h00-20h30, Clearihue A207 — introductions, discussion of expectations and of fundraising opportunities***
- February 27, 2013, 19h30-20h30, Clearihue A316 — renewal of acquaintances, progress report on fundraising activities ***
- March 22, 2013, 18h00-20h00, Clearihue A207— travel specifics, suggestions, what to expect upon arrival.***
- March 25, 2013 — The balance of the programme fees are due. Please note that the Department accepts only certified cheques or money orders, and cannot accept cash, debit or credit cards.
- March 30, 2013 — Students must register as full-time UVic students by completing their on-line Banner registration for the designated course number (summer term, FRAN 360). FRAN 360 is a 3 credit course.
- Your bursary of $200 will be applied once you have completed the program.
- ***These meetings are meant for us to get to know each other and to shape UViP13 as an inaugural group. Thus, failure to attend at least 2 of these for any reason might result in your acceptance being forfeited.
Please contact Dr. Stephen Martin if you have any questions or would like more information.