Information for current graduate students
Graduate program requirements
The Department of French offers two programs—thesis or project-based—leading to the degree of Master of Arts in French Literature, Language and Culture.
Graduate program resources
- Graduate handbook
- Resources for graduate students on the Faculty of Graduate Studies website
- Policy for Non-Thesis (FRAN 598) option
- Policy for Thesis (FRAN 599) option
- Echéancier pour la rédaction d’un projet/mémoire
- FRAN 598 graduation/oral examination checklist
- FRAN 599 graduation/oral examination checklist
Should you need further information, you may contact the Departmental office, the Departmental Graduate Adviser or the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
|Faculty of Graduate Studies||
P.O. Box 3025 Station CSC
Victoria, B.C. V8W 3P2