Apply for admission
There are two steps to applying:
1. Applying to your program - See each school's website for more details about their admission requirements and application process.
- Child and Youth Care
- Health Information Science
- Indigenous Governance
- Public Administration
- Public Health and Social Policy
- Social Work
- Studies in Policy and Practice
2. Applying to UVic - Apply online for admission to upcoming sessions. See Graduate Admissions and Records for more information about applying to UVic.
Looking for professional development?
Learn about our professional development opportunities.
Still deciding which program to take?
Congratulations, and welcome! We have some tips for newly accepted students in the faculty, and you'll find a checklist on the main UVic site of what to do next after you receive your offer of admission. You'll also find information on the Student Transition Services site.
Eligible transfer credit is normally assigned as part of the admission process to the university. Read the Support for students transferring from other institutions page and contact the program you're applying to for transfer information.
Faculty of Graduate Studies
The Faculty of Graduate Studies administers programs leading to master's and doctoral degrees. Check the Faculty of Graduate Studies web site for information on policies and procedures as well as funding.