The mechanical shop is responsible for the maintenance and repair of building mechanical systems on campus.
Who can use this service?
How do I request or access this service?
- investigate heating, ventilation and cooling issues
- indoor air quality control
- maintenance of central heating plants and heating lines
- servicing building heating systems
- preventive maintenance on air-handing equipment
- testing and maintenance of emergency generators, fire extinguishers and fire suppression systems
- servicing of grounds maintenance equipment and vehicles
- sheet metal fabrication
- maintenance of ice rink and swimming pools equipment
- calibration and repair building temperature control systems
- servicing refrigeration and air conditioning equipment
- maintenance and repair of kitchen equipment
After hours: 250-721-7599