Finance your education
Financing your Engineering education is easier than you think. UVic is offering more scholarships, grants and awards to more new students than ever before.
We've increased the number of major, multi-year scholarships by more than 70%, and 25% of applicants will be offered scholarships next year.
With new grants to help you move to Victoria or if you're transferring to UVic from college, we work hard to make it easier for you to get the education you want.
Cost and methods of payment
- How much will the year cost?
- How much will tuition cost?
- Where can I pay my tuition?
- What are the costs to live in on-campus housing?
- How much does it cost to park on campus?
- How can I pay my tuition (online banking, cheque, etc.)?
How will I pay?
On top of your savings, summer job earnings and contributions from your family, there are several ways to make ends meet, including:
- Engineering awards and scholarships
- Loans and grants: Canada Student Loans, BC Student Loans, Bursaries.
- Paid work experience: UVic Co-op program, Work Study program, Career Services