Engineering Office Wing, Room 503
- Specialist in use of systems design principals for multifaceted socio-economic technological issues.
- Research & applications in health care, medicine, transportation, economics & product design.
- Emphasize qualitative data gathering in context of quantitative trade-off analyses for multi-objective decision-making.
- Strategic, results-oriented research promoting appropriate cost-effective methodologies.
- Extensive grant writing and fund raising experience; management of multi-million dollar projects.
- Accomplished in designing methodologies to inspire insights as to the optimal allocation of scarce resources to the competing needs of social systems.