Healthier people, healthier places and healthier society
Find your fit
Real life learning
Programs offered by the School of Exercise Science, Physical and Health Education provide opportunities for you to immerse yourself in the exciting field of exercise science, physical and health education, to study abroad on international exchange or combine work with study to help prepare you for life as a responsible global citizen.
Events and important dates
- 2015-06-03 - May courses end
- 2015-06-03 - Enhanced Planning Tools Open Information Session
- 2015-06-03 - Making a Scene! Victoria's Artists in the 1960s
- 2015-06-03 - CFGS Global Talk - "And then Ebola came" with Gwen Eamer on her Ebola mission with the Canadian Red Cross
- 2015-06-03 - EAP (English for Academic Purposes) & Special Topics Workshop
Our vision is to be a university of choice for outstanding students, faculty and staff from British Columbia, Canada and the world. We aspire to be the Canadian university that best integrates outstanding scholarship, inspired teaching and real-life involvement.
Watch the EPHE YouTube channel