Healthier people, healthier places and healthier society
Find your fit
Real life learning
Programs offered by the School of Exercise Science, Physical and Health Education provide opportunities for you to immerse yourself in the exciting field of exercise science, physical and health education, to study abroad on international exchange or combine work with study to help prepare you for life as a responsible global citizen.
Events and important dates
- 2015-01-25 - The Arts of World War I
- 2015-01-25 - "The Tale of the PRINCESS KAGUYA"
- 2015-01-25 - "Force MAJEURE'
- 2015-01-25 - Piano Class Recital: An Evening of Chopin Mazurkas
- 2015-01-26 - The Arts of World War I
- January 18: Last day for 100% reduction of second term fees
- January 21: Last day for adding courses that begin in the second term
- January 31: EPHE undergraduate program application deadline
- February 8: Last day for 50% reduction of second term fees
- February 28: Last day for withdrawing from full-year and second terms courses without penalty of failure
View all important academic dates in the Academic Calendar.
Our vision is to be a university of choice for outstanding students, faculty and staff from British Columbia, Canada and the world. We aspire to be the Canadian university that best integrates outstanding scholarship, inspired teaching and real-life involvement.
Watch the EPHE YouTube channel