Healthier people, healthier places and healthier society
Find your fit
Real life learning
Programs offered by the School of Exercise Science, Physical and Health Education provide opportunities for you to immerse yourself in the exciting field of exercise science, physical and health education, to study abroad on international exchange or combine work with study to help prepare you for life as a responsible global citizen.
Events and important dates
- 2014-08-27 - Copyright for Teaching - Workshop
- 2014-08-27 - SAVE-THE-DATE [Aug 25-28]: Indigenous Mapping Workshop in Canada
- 2014-08-27 - "LAND HO!"
- 2014-08-28 - "LAND HO!"
- 2014-08-28 - SAVE-THE-DATE [Aug 25-28]: Indigenous Mapping Workshop in Canada
- September 3: First term classes commence for all faculties
- September 16: Last day for 100% reduction of second term fees
- September 19: Last day for adding courses that begin in the second term
- October 7: Last day for 50% reduction of second term fees
- October 31: Last day for withdrawing from full-year and second terms courses without penalty of failure
- January 31: EPHE undergraduate program application deadline
View all important academic dates in the Academic Calendar.
Our vision is to be a university of choice for outstanding students, faculty and staff from British Columbia, Canada and the world. We aspire to be the Canadian university that best integrates outstanding scholarship, inspired teaching and real-life involvement.
Watch the EPHE YouTube channel