University Systems help centre
Send a distribution list: Outlook 2010
Emailing a distribution list as an attachment is a simple way to share a list of contacts with someone else. To learn how to save a distribution list that has been shared with you, please navigate to Save a distribution list: Outlook 2010.
- Create a new email message.
- Address the new message to the desired recipient(s).
- Click Attach Item and then click Outlook Item.
- From the Insert Item section, click Contacts from the list of Outlook items.
- From the Items section, click the desired distribution list.
- Click the OK button.
- Add a subject and body to your message and click Send.