Social media playing an increasing role in science e.g. this new species of Drosera discovered http://ow.ly/Qf7rg
School of Environmental Studies
Environmental literacy and competence will be requisite for all of tomorrow's leaders. School of Environmental Studies students know that mastering theory is only half the challenge. The capacity for transforming knowledge into positive action is the mark of a School of Environmental Studies graduate and a leader of tomorrow.
- Sessional Instructor posting: ES 443, Spring 2016
- Job at Oaklands Community Centre
- Assistant or Associate Professor, Ethnoecology (tenure-track or tenured)
- Ruby Dunstan residential-school fighter honorary degree
- Sessional Instructors - teaching opportunities in ES
The Rhodes Scholarship was established through a gift in Mr. Rhodes’ Will. Apply now and get another win for @UVic! http://ow.ly/2bukbq
See more of UVic School of Environmental Studies on Facebook
Visit the Environmental Studies' Flickr page for more photos.