Environmental literacy and competence will be requisite for all of tomorrow's leaders. School of Environmental Studies students know that mastering theory is only half the challenge. The capacity for transforming knowledge into positive action is the mark of a School of Environmental Studies graduate and a leader of tomorrow.
- ES 470 application deadline June 19, 2015
- Undergraduate Scholarships Deadline: June 15, 2015
- Dr. Brian Starzomski - Teaching Excellence Award
- Prof. Trevor Lantz awarded Fulbright Arctic Initiative scholar
- ES 415 Integral Syst4ems Theory: May 11 - June 3
Become a fan of Environmental Studies on Facebook to receive news and events on campus.
Visit the Environmental Studies' Flickr page for more photos.
Please use this LinkedIn group is a way to connect or re-connect with alumni and other professionals in the field, to keep up to date with what is going on in the School, and to inform each other of news, articles and jobs of interest. Current faculty and staff members of the School also post in this group frequently regarding their activities, research, success and calls for action.